The School District of Monroe will be accepting enrollments for the 2017-2018 school year starting Monday, January 23, 2017 through Friday, February 24, 2017. Children who are four years of age on or or before September 1, 2017, and reside within the School District of Monroe are eligible. Site preference is granted on a first-come first-serve basis.
**NOTE: If you are planning on enrolling your child in our 4K program for the 2017-2018 school year, you must first register with the District.
Please come to the District Office located at 925 16th Avenue, Suite 3 in Monroe (located on the third floor of the Public Library) to register your child. Office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To register your child, please bring:
- Parent/Guardian Picture ID (Driver’s License or State ID);
- Current immunization records;
- Original birth certificate;
- Proof of residency (copy of lease, current utility bill or cable bill); and
- $20 for registration fees (payable by cash or check only)
If you have questions, please contact the District Enrollment Office at (608) 328-7041.
* Application for Open Enrollment is from February 1 - April 29. Families who live outside the Monroe School District boundaries are qualified to apply for open enrollment into our 4K program only if there is a similar program in their home district. Please contact District Enrollment Office at (608) 328-7041 for more information about Open Enrollment or to receive an application form.