Frequently Asked Questions

Can I send payments for all my children in one envelope?

YES, you can send all payments for all of your children in one envelope, even if they are from different schools. Actually you can put all of the payments on one check as all of the students are on a family account. Payments may be mail to the District Administrative Center, 925 16th avenue, Suite 3, Monroe, Wisconsin. 53566 or you may deposit the lunch payments in the drop box located in the Public Library’s north, “Staff Entrance” door.

Do you have an “On-line” payment system? YES

A safe and secure way to make online payments to your children’s food service accounts - The e~Funds for Schools” electronic payment service is provided to the school by a third party service provider. The service provider has a nominal fee for their service. The district does not request or keep a record of family checking or credit card account information. You are in full control of your account. There is a $1.00 transaction convenience fee if you choose to use your CHECKING account for payment and you pay up to $700 in a single transaction. The system carries a Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) charge if the payment is “bad”. For payments made by CREDIT or DEBIT card, there is a convenience fee of $2.65 per each $100 increment in the transaction.

To pay your lunch account on-line for your food service account, please follow these steps: (Students who attend St. Victor School, are open enrolled out to another district, or are homeschooled will not be able to pay online)

  • Go to Family Access; on the left side of the screen, click on “Food Service”
  • Click on “Make a Payment” in blue letters
  • The e~Funds screen will open to their login site. (You will need to create an account for e~Funds for Schools if you have not already done so.)
  • To add a child to e~Funds you will need their 9-digit Other ID number. You can find your child’s Other ID number in Family Access in the Student Info tab area. It is listed directly above Emergency Contacts.

If you need assistance, please call 328-7528. A “how to” tutorial is also available in the upper right hand corner of Family Access. Click on Cash or check payments can also be made at the school offices, lunch lines or District Administrative Center.

During the last school year, we received free or reduced meals. Do we have to fill out another application for the current year?

YES, all applications expire at the end of each school year. A new application will need to be completed at the beginning of each school year. Applications are available “on-line “or available at the students school or at the District Administration Center at 925- 16th Avenue, suite 3, Monroe, Wisconsin.  It may take up to a week to the application to be approved and entered into our computer system.

Can I get a copy of our child’s account history?

YES, by logging onto Family Access through the school district’s webpage at or by contacting the School Nutrition Services at 328-7260.

How much do I need to deposit into my students lunch account?

We recommend parents maintain a balance for seven days worth of activity in their account. Please take into consideration if your student eats breakfast and lunch or purchases ala carte at the high school or middle school.

What happens to the money left in the lunch account at the end of the school year?

All monies left in the account are carried over to the next school year. If your students leave the school district for any reason including graduation please contact the School Nutrition Services Department for a refund.

Please contact Eric Ekum for any questions or concerns at or at 608-328-7260.